- Face masks are required in the building. Please, expect to wear your mask the entire visit. If you do not have a mask of your own, we will provide you with one. (Patient’s with impairments may be exempt.)
- Temperature checks and waivers must be done prior to visit. Waivers will be sent out the day of your appointment, please fill them out before you enter the building. If you have a high fever (101.0 or above) we will not be able to see you.
- We are asking that patient’s do not bring guests to visits if possible. Drivers are requested to wait outside. Caregivers will be allowed with limitations.
- All treatments are by appointment only. If you show up early please consider waiting in your car or outside until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Booking for massage and to see Dr. Eric St. Pierre can be done online. Book Now
- Booking for Dr. Mary Finck can be done by calling the office at 720.509.9633
- Telehealth e-visits are encouraged when possible.
Please, do not come in if:
- You have been ill in the last two weeks or are currently ill (any fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.). If you are unsure, call us at 720.509.9633. It is highly recommended that you go to a COVID-19 testing center if you feel sick.
- Someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been ill (any fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.) in the last 2 weeks.
- You have traveled to California, Florida, Arizona, Texas or Internationally. If you have traveled to any of these states and wish to come to our office we will need a negative COVID-19 test taken 4-6 days following potential exposure.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 720.509.9633