Most of our providers are athletes themselves and therefore know the importance of sports related treatment.
- Eric St. Pierre, DC was Head Trainer for US Speedskating at two Olympic Games, has worked with 7 other US National teams, has supported hundreds of Olympians, and has worked with thousands of youth/adult athletes.
- Mary Finck, DPT co-owns NoCoast CrossFit and participates in CrossFit, rock climbing, and skiing.
- Wes Rickman, DC is an elite runner and enjoys weekend ski trips during the winter.
- Robin Bodine, DPT is an avid runner and rock climber.
- Omega Koch, DPT has a long history treating all types of athletes.
- Kim Schemahorn, LMT was a collegiate swimmer and is currently an avid skier/snowboarder, mountain biker, and rock climber.
Our providers understand that aging athletes are simply people trying to manage the aging process with activity. We anticipate our patients being active into their 80’s and look forward to helping manage a healthy aging process. Attitude matters and we live the lifestyles we enjoy helping others attain. Lifestyles built for them and driven by their desires.
Youth athletes, today more than ever, are serious about their training. This creates a need for parents to find a facility with experienced providers where their child can treat. Our providers have experience directing rehab processes and advocating for youth athlete’s protection in sport. ESP Sports Medicine is a community clinic first and a sport driven entity second. We aim to communicate what the best healing process is for your child, while also respecting the competitiveness of sport. We are happy to work with any child, at any fitness level, to find a healthy path forward.